Thursday, October 27, 2011

Welcome to the Fire...

Welcome to "Fire Away", an opinionated blog that's going take you to the wire as I blog about the world of sports. This isn't some lame run-of-the-mill sports blog either. I'm going to give some pretty hardcore opinions, and I would be thrilled for you to post your agreements.

 And disagreements. 

 And hate. 

 And "I-can't-believe-he-just-wrote-that" anger. 

 My only rule? Keep it clean.

I'd prefer to keep the focus of my posts geared towards college hockey, but you may find some other nuggets  of outside sports buried inside. My co-founder and author Manthan will keep you updated on other sports with some more general posts.  

You'll get doses of all these, so check out something different, but scan and search for what you want to read. I'll keep it simple.

Last thing, then I'm done. Blogs spread by word of mouth. Nothing makes a blogger happier than getting the word out about what he's writing. It makes us feel good.

 I mean, I'd guess it does. This is still the first post.

 I'll keep you informed...and hopefully I'll keep you interested.
 Contact me with what YOU think I should be blogging about or to let me know how to improve. 

Fire away.


No comments:

Post a Comment